As add on to the MYLAPS Racecontrol solution TMS developed an on-board display. T DASH makes communication from Racecontrol to the racers possible with FIA certified flags while at the same time T DASH can be used as a GPS laptimer.
The T DASH is called this way because it is a dashboard to the MYLAPS Racelink Club and Racelink Pro and shows available Race control and laptiming information on your car dashboard when a Racelink is connected to it. It enables free practice laptime feedback to the driver and extended marshalling possibilities for Racecontrol as well as diagnostics on your Racelink device.
Sent any, of an extensive set of on-board flags, to drivers with help of this full color OLED display with almost 180 degree viewing angle.
T DASH is developed to work with the MYLAPS Racelink Pro or Racelink Club devices.
- 33.5 x 26.8mm full color OLED display
- Small rugged aluminium housing
- CAN bus for plug & play connection with X2 Racelink Pro or Club
- Auto rotate display and buttons for right or left cable connection installation
- All flags available in the X2 Link Server API are supported
- Free practice ‘GPS Laptimer’ information
- Color coding like in high end race series
- Yellow font = worse than previous
- White font = better than previous
- Green font = personal best
- Advanced settings possible via Bluetooth
 For USA, Pending FCC approval